Following facilities are provided to the students in “Delta” Campus at free of cost.
- (1) Education
- (2) Boarding facilities
- (3) Lodging facilities
- (4) Uniform
- (5) Text books
- (6) Stationery (such as pen, pencil, eraser, scale, geometry box, note books,school bag )
- (7) Daily use items(Bathing soap, Washing soap, Tooth paste, Tooth brush, Shoe polish, Hair oil, Washing and ironing of cloths, Sanitary napkins for girls)
Following expenditure on students in DELTA is born by DELTA
- Under Computer Education Programme, I.T. Accessories, educational softwares and absolutely required hardwares can also be procured.
- Service of experts can also be utilized by the institution for promotion of sports, yoga adventure activities etc.
- Expenditure on educational Excursions need not be restricted to migrated students. However, excursions to the places of Historical importance, cultural and scientific interest shall be organized for all children.
- Expenditure for specialized training on cultural importance like Bharatnatyam, Kuchippudi, Mohiniyattom. Folk Dance, SPICMACAY programme, Art in Education etc. can also be met from this fund.
- Expenditure on Safety and Security, Health care, providing academic tools, quality improvement activities like, providing clean drinking water, hot water facilities, clean toilets with tiles paved on the toilet floor, providing reading room facilities etc. can also be taken up.