1. The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Detailed and intensive verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for successful candidates through laid down procedure.
2. The eligible candidates along with his/her parent/guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with duly filled certificate from the head master of the school where the candidate is studying in class 5th. The format of certificate may be downloaded from our website by clicking the link
3. In case of candidates from NOIS, candidate should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
4. The application for JNV Selcetion test is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. Common Service Centre has a wider range with 2.6 lac centres across the country virtually covering every village. As per MOU with NVS Common Service Cenre will be charging RS. 35/- (Rupees thirty five) to be paid by the parent/candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate.
ISSUE OF ADMIT CARD : The admit card can be downloaded at Common Service Centre and will be charging Rs. 10/- (Ten) per cndidate which will be paid by the parent/candidate.
RESULT OF THE SELECTION TEST : The result of the selection test expect to be announced around END OF MAY of the year of admission. However, result will be displayed in the office of the concerned :
1. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
2. District Education Officer
3. District Magistrate
4. Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL ALSO BE DISPLAYED IN THE FOLLOWING WEB SITES FOR THEIR CONVENIENCE : 1. http://www.navodaya.nic.in
COMPOSITION OF THE JNVST CLASS 6th : The medium of the Test (JNVST) is the medium through which the candidate studied and passed Class 5th.
|TYPE OF TEST||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS||DURATION|
|MENTAL ABILITY TEST||50||50||60 MINUTES|
|ARITHMETIC TEST||25||25||30 MINUTES|
|LANGUAGE TEST||25||25||30 MINUTES|